Welcome to Front Range Steel
Front Range Steel, Inc is a structural steel fabricator established in 1981. As a small shop with four employees located on the north side of Fort Collins Colorado, FRS has since grown to a larger facility in Wellington Colorado with thirty plus employees serving clients along the Front Range area. Projects ranging from miscellaneous metals, stairs and rails to multi-level structural steel buildings. The goal at Front Range Steel is to provide a quality service within the construction industry. FRS is committed to satisfying customer needs, contract requirements and scheduling issues from the start of a project to completion. This website is for your use and incorporates services provided, photos of past contracts as well as contact information to let us know what Front Range Steel can do for you. Thank you for 32 years of service!
Qualified and experienced fitter and lead man for Miscellaneous and architectural production.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Management and supervision of small crew.
• Scheduling of men and equipment.
• Layout and fit up of rails, stairs, canopies and structural steel
• Welding and cleanup of above mentioned.
• Paid Vacation after one year
• 401K and Profit sharing
• Health Insurance
• Opportunity for advancement, bi-annual employee reviews
• Minimum 40hr weeks (overtime as needed)
• 7 paid holidays
• Modern equipment and facilities
• Drug free work place
• Strong management and organization
Minimum of two — three years experience preferred working knowledge of geometry a must.
(Click here to apply Employment)